More Adventures!

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Cuban music-dancing in lab

Wow! What a wonderful slew of responses to my last post! Thank you guys for telling me your opinions. I think I have decided to switch over, but I want to be able to keep the comments from my old blog when I change the template, so I'm not exactly sure what is going to have to happen in order to do that. (If you have any insights, definitely let me know!)

In the meantime, I'm confused as to whether I should post on my old blog or on this one. Hm... I guess I'll post on here for now, until I make the template transition.

Anyways, here I am in lab. Again things are running late and I am going to miss at least part of the RUF get-together, which is *so sad* because it is the last one! (also because I'm huuuungry!) Oh no, oh no, don't let there start being lasts! It really hit me a couple of days ago that this is all ending. We're beyond the 3-week mark. Less than 21 days until I will be on a plane and flying high over the bay aaaalllll the way to Chicago.

Yes, I am a little bit freaking out. Maybe more than a little bit. All of a sudden I am plagued with these ridiculous doubts and scenarios in my head of how there is *no way* that I can do what I'm setting out to do.

Hunmh.. as I was writing that, it just came to me that, you know, that's exactly the point. It's not by my own strength that I will do anything in Chicago. Lord knows, though, that I will need to desperately cling to the truth that God knows the plans He has for me, and that I am secure in His protection and guidance. In that sense, yes, it will be a challenge to daily, even moment by moment, keep the Truth as close to my heart and mind and body as possible.

Ooooh, but then who knows what will happen! I am so excited to discover whatever it may be! YEEESSSS, folks, we're back in business!

Sweeeeet.

Eep-- lab stuff calls. Remind me to update y'all about surfing and senior formal, both of which were this past saturday. Fun fun fun!! (even though I am still sore. Eep!) Yaaay!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger MarcB said…

    I think if you go into your blog and select a new template it will change it all for you keeping your posts and such. basically it will just change the colors and things to match the nre template. you can either re-publish your entire blog or just the index to take on the new template.
    i haven't personally done it but it makes the most since that that is how it works.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger MarcB said…

    of course all your customizations, like the side bar links, will be lost. but in creating the new blog you don't have all those anyways

     

Post a Comment

<< Home